Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies - Net Carbs: 2.7
Yummy peanut butter cookies!
For 15 Person(s)
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter (Reese's Peanut Butter has 4 net carbs per serving. Adjust net carbs if using a higher carb count)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Granulated Splenda
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies - Net Carbs: 2.7 Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix vigorously with a fork or whisk until the ingredients are well-combined.
- Add the sweetener to the peanut butter mixture and stir until everything starts to resemble a dough.
- Use clean hands to form small, 1-inch balls of dough.
- Place the balls of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press the balls down with a fork to flatten them and create those classic peanut butter cookie lines.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12-14 minutes, or until the bottoms are just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool on the pan for at least ten minutes.
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
"Trixie says, she is not sharing, make your own batch!"