Low Carb Tuna Salad - Net Carbs: 4.6
The low carb version of a traditional macaroni salad that is just as good or better than the original!
For 9 Person(s)
- 2 Heads Cauliflower
- 8 oz. Brick Cheddar Cheese (we prefer Cabot's Seriously Sharp Cheddar)
- 1 Cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 24 oz Canned Tuna
- 10 Stalks Green Onion
Low Carb Tuna Salad - Net Carbs: 4.6 Directions
- Wash and break apart cauliflower into individual florets
- Cover cauliflower with water in a medium sauce pan and boil for 5 minutes. You want the cauliflower to still be firm. While cooking, move on to the next steps.
- Drain tuna, chop onion and cheese into small cubes.
- Drain cauliflower in strainer while pressing it with paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Mix Hellman's, onion, tuna, cauliflower and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Chill and ready to serve in 2 hours.
Serving Size: 1 Cup