Low Carb Ranch Burgers - Net Carbs: 9
These are on the higher side in the carb world but soooo delicious!
For 12 Person(s)
Low Carb Burgers
- 3 lbs Lean Ground Beef (don't buy the tube if you can afford fresh ground)
- 1 lbs Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Oz Dry Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Restaurant Grind Pepper
Low Carb Ranch Burgers - Net Carbs: 9 Directions
- Dice onion.
- Mix onion, ground beef, ground sausage, ranch dressing, crushed crackers and egg in a large bowl. Mix well but don't over mix. The more you press the mix, the more dense the burgers will be.
- Make burger patties that are fairly good sized. You should get about 12 patties.
- In the center of each patty, make a 1 inch dimple. This will hold the juices while cooking.
- Season with sea salt and pepper on one side.
- Cook on the grill on high heat getting a little char on the bottom side before turning. NEVER press the burgers with the spatula, this just presses out the juices that make your burgers awesome!
- Flip and get some char on the other side while cooking to your desired temp.
- Let rest for a few minutes and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Burger