Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies
These cookies are delicious.
For 14 Serving(s)
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter. (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Sweetner (I used Splenda)
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar Free Choc. Chip. (Hershey)
Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies Directions
1. Mix cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter with hand mixer (if you have one, MUCH easier) until mixed well.
2. Add your sweetener and vanilla extract, mix well. Add in one egg at a time and beat until mixed.
3. Add your pinch of salt and almond flour. Once that is mixed well add in your chocolate chips.
( I didn't use the hand mixer for that, just a spatula so they didnt break up.)
4. Set your batter in the fridge, while that is chilling, preheat your over to 350. Once that is done preheating take out the chilled batter place tablespoon size drops on the greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 14 minutes. To check to see they are done just take a tooth pick or fork and if it comes out clean they are done.
These cookies really dont ever look "Done". They come out an off white or whiteish color. I also didn't use the peanut butter so they be darker with that. If you like your cookies really soft keep them in a jar or container. If you like them harder, then just leave them out in the air. I hope this is helpful, and enjoy!